Calls : Research proposals and travel grants
There are no deadlines:
The training period can be up to 6 months.
Funding requests for up to 5.000 € to cover travel and accommodation are permitted.
The application form (3 pages maximum), written in English, should contain the following information:
- the rationale and scientific aims of the training that will be received;
- the funding requested;
- the length of the training course;
- 10 references (maximum)
- a summary in French for a lay audience
- a summary in English for a lay audience
- a curriculum vitae of the candidate
- letters of recommendation from supervisors at both the current and host institutions
|TRAVEL GRANT||Travel grant file|
Approach to daily life in multiple sclerosis through research
Deadline: October 10, 2013
This special call for research proposals proposed by Fondation de France and ARSEP Foundation aims to study the impact of MS on daily life. This call for research proposals is for biological, medical, humanities and social research teams from academic institutes.
The thematic will be :
• Social and family impact of MS
• Medical and economic impact of the disease
• Professional impact of MS
• Management of symptoms and signs of MS (fatigue, spasticity, gait disturbance, cognitive impairment...) and strategies to adopt
• Role of physical activity and sport in MS
• A multicenter study with at least one French research group actively involved
• Criteria usually applied for clinical research studies must be respected
• Study over 2 years
• A maximum of 120 000 € per project
Selection of successful applications will take place in December 2013.
| - Administrative file -||- Project file -|
ANNUAL CALL FOR RESEARCH PROPOSALS - Deadline: March 31, 2013
Results of the Call for proposals: August 2013