MS Paris 2018
On behalf of Fondation ARSEP and Esclerosis Multiple España, it is our pleasure to welcome you to Paris, France on the occasion of the MS Conference on Friday 1st of June 2018. The co-organising committee have prepared a program that catches the most exciting new actualities in predictive markers, progressive MS, neurobiology and immunology. In addition to the research and clinical presentations, there will a posters session preceded by a posters' teaser in all areas of Multiple Sclerosis including treatment, genetics, imaging, immunology, neurobiology, epidemiology...
PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME - PARIS 2018
9:00 Welcome Address
9:10 Session 1: Actualities in MS predictive markers - Chairs: Jean Pelletier & Alfredo Antigüedad
9:20 Hélène Zephir (Lille): Clinical markers
9:40 Lucia Romero Pinel (Barcelona): Biological markers
10:00 Aurélie Ruet (Bordeaux): MRI markers
10:20 Coffee break
11:00 Session 2: Actualities in progressive MS - Chairs: Catherine Lubetzki & Oscar Fernandez
11:10 José Carlos Álvarez-Cermeño (Madrid): Physiopathological aspects of MS progression as seen by a clinician
11:40 Bruno Stankoff (Paris): Mechanisms of disability worsening in MS: insight from imaging
12:10 Poster’s teaser
13:30 Lunch and Posters session
15:00 Session 3: Actualities in neurobiology & immunology - Chairs: David Laplaud & Manuel Comabella
15:10 Luisa María Villar Guimerans (Madrid): Immunological mechanisms related to age related worsening in MS.
15:40 Violetta Zujovic (Paris): Interplay of innate and adaptive immune system to promote demyelination
16:10 Prizes of the best poster and the best teaser
16:30 End of the meeting
Deadline for abstract submission : April 4, 2018
Deadline for registration : May 25, 2018
Meeting : June 1, 2018
Institut des Cordeliers - 15 rue de l'École de Médecine 75006 Paris
- All the abstracts submitted have to be presented for a poster the days of the meeting.
- One poster session will take place during the meeting, during the lunch time.
- Poster boards are 115cm wide and 157cm high. Not the inverse
- A quick presentation will be done by each presenting author during the POSTER'S TEASER. You will have 1 minute and 1 slide to present your poster. The slide should be send to email@example.com before May 25, 2018.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- The abstract should be in English and joined to the registration form.
- The abstract should be send ONLY by the PRESENTING AUTHOR and NOT by the co-authors, even if the presenting author is not the 1st author.
- Abstracts must not exceed one page (format A4) with "arial" font, size 11 and interline 1.
PRIZES FOR YOUNG RESEARCHERS
- A prize of 1 500 € for the best poster will be awarded.
- A prize of 1 500 € for the best teaser will be awarded.
TRAVEL GRANTS FOR YOUNG RESEARCHERS
- ARSEP Foundation offers meeting "travel grants" to help young researchers to defray the costs of their travel expenses to reach Paris and their accommodation for one night.
- Selected researchers will be refunded on presentation of travel tickets and invoices. The reimbursement may not exceed 400 €. Travel should be done in the economic class. The hotel should not be more than 2 **.
- The number of travel grants will be dependent on the resources available to the Foundation.
Requirements for the application are as follows
- Candidates must follow a Ph. D scientific program or a post-doctoral course.
- They must be under 40 years old.
- Applicants must submit a poster as first author and presented it on the day of the meeting.
For questions regarding the MS Conference: send en email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is free but mandatory.
- Registration includes : conferences, book of abstracts, lunch and coffee break.