An update on spinal cord MRI in MS
13th annual MRI workshop
Friday, February 2nd 2018
Adress : Salpêtrière Hospital - Paris, France (ICM Amphitheater)
Registration online below before: January 30, 2018
Deadline for abstract submission : January 8, 2018
9:35 - 11:35 : Morning session :
Different techniques to image spinal cord pathology in MS
With : Ponnada Narayana (USA), Poala Valsasina (Milano,Italy), Claudia Wheeler-Kindshott (London, UK) and Anke Henning (Greifswald, Germany)
- 09.35 – 10.05 am: Ponnada NARAYANA: Spinal cord lesions imaging
- 10.05 – 10.35 am: Paola VALSASINA: Spinal cord atrophy measurement
- 10.35 – 11.05 am: Claudia GANDINI WHEELER-KINGSHOTT: Spinal cord diffusion imaging
11:05 - 11:40 : Break
- 11:45 - 12:30 : Short oral communications on spinal cord
12:30 - 2:00 pm : Lunch break and posters
2:00 - 4:00 : Afternoon session :
Acquisition and post treatment
With : Virginie Callot (Marseille, France), Julien Cohen-Adad (Montréal, Canada) and Fabian Docagne (Caen, France).
- 2.00 – 2.30 pm: Virginie CALLOT: Imaging the spinal cord at 7T vs 3T: advantages and challenges
- 2.30 – 3.00 pm: Julien COHEN-ADAD: State of the art for spinal cord images acquisition and processing
- 3.00 – 3.30 pm: Fabian DOCAGNE: Molecular imaging of inflammation
3:30 - 3:45 : Break
- 3:45 - 4:30 : Short oral communications on any subject in relation with MRI
- 4.30 – 4.45 pm : Conclusion
More information: email@example.com
TRAVEL GRANTS FOR YOUNG RESEARCHERS
ARSEP Foundation offers meeting "travel grants" to help young researchers to defray the costs of their travel expenses to reach Paris and their accommodation for one night.
Selected researchers will be refunded on presentation of travel tickets and invoices.
The reimbursement may not exceed 400 €.
Travel to Paris should be done in the economic class.
The hotel should not be more than 2 **.
The number of travel grants will be dependent on the resources available to the Foundation.
Requirements for the application are as follows
Candidates must follow a Ph. D scientific program or a post-doctoral course.
They must be under 40 years old.
Applicants must submit a poster as first author and presented it on the day of the meeting.